Merton Against Trafficking has a vacancy for a
Research and Communications Assistant
Salary: £8.80 per hour; 15 hours per week, £17,160 pro rata
We are looking for a Research and Communications Assistant who will work closely with the project director and experience all aspects of a local anti people-trafficking organisation. The post is for six months, but could be extended to nine or twelve months maximum. You must respect and be sympathetic to The Salvation Army’s work and aims both as a Christian Church and a Registered Charity.
The successful Applicant will:
- Gain experience of working in the anti-trafficking sector
- Shadow the project director, and become involved in all areas of MAT’s work.
- Be involved in meetings with the council, police, local churches and other partners.
- Support in delivering training sessions, communications, and research work.
- Manage relevant paperwork and administration.
- Take on responsibility for a mutually agreed project, according to your skills and interests.
For a job description, person specification & application form contact Mark Williamson on: email@example.com or by phone on 020 8715 0106
Closing date for Applications: 5pm on 07 November 2014
Interviews: Week Beginning 17th November 2014
Promoting Equality in the Workplace